ABORTION: Life After Your Abortion…
Abortion is a tragic event that often impacts women for years after the abortion takes place. The emotional toll and sadness that accompanies an abortion is significant. Are you still thinking about your abortion? Do you experience any of these feelings?
- Fear that someone will find out that you had an abortion?
- Overwhelming sadness that will not go away and you do not know why?
- Are you having nightmares or difficulty sleeping?
- Remorse and sadness when you think of the due date of your aborted baby?
- Do you cry when you see another baby?
- Do you think that there is no one who cares how you feel?
- Guilt that overcomes you when you remember the date of your abortion?
- Hatred toward yourself thinking that you can never forgive yourself?
- Are you angry at others that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Are you having alcohol or drug abuse problems and do not know why?
- Are you subjecting yourself to abusive relationships?
- Are you not experiencing joy in normal circumstances?
- Do you think of having another baby to replace the one that was lost?
- Are you having trouble bonding with your other children?
DO YOU WANT TO TALK WITH SOMEONE WHO CARES AND UNDERSTANDS?