Christianity is central to the purpose and mission of the ALPHA WOMEN’S CENTER. For this reason, all Center affairs are to be conducted in full accordance with the Bible, the Center’s Mission, its Statement of Faith, its Bylaws, as well as related policies reflecting the Center’s religious nature. It is the Center’s policy to be staffed, whether by employees or volunteers, with only committed disciples of Jesus Christ. Consequently, every employee and volunteer is expected to review and affirm his or her agreement with these standards as a condition of continued affiliation with the Center, both in terms of doctrinal belief and practical application.
Violation of this Code shall constitute cause for discipline up to and including termination. “…set an example for believers (and unbelievers) in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.” (I Timothy 4: 12b) “Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.” Phil 1:27
- We are conscious of the fact that everything we do, directly or indirectly, has the potential to reflect upon Alpha Women’s Center as a whole.
- We conduct ourselves at all times with openness, forthrightness, and honesty in dealing with people and organizations, both internally and externally.
- We hold ourselves to the highest possible standard of conduct, always striving to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- All of our communications are truthful, honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We operate in accordance with all applicable laws.
- We respect confidentiality and only disclose information as required by law or as otherwise authorized by the client/patient.
- We treat others with kindness, compassion and in a caring and courteous manner.
- We believe in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death.
- We oppose abortion.
- We oppose all forms of abortifacients.
- We give accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God and provides guidance for our lives.
- We believe in chastity outside of marriage and fidelity within. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman as taught in the Bible. Therefore, all staff and volunteers commit to a lifestyle of sexual purity, and will refrain from engaging in any sexual relationships outside the bonds of Christian marriage.
- We live a lifestyle consistent with biblical values.
- All “conflict of interest” relationships will be avoided with Board members, staff, suppliers, those we serve, and other organizations with whom we deal, unless disclosed and approved.
- No one will accept gifts or favors which might influence the performance of their responsibilities.